- Reading time: 2 mins
- Website Design & Development
Do you have a website hosted on WordPress? WordPress is an excellent content management system used by millions of people. There are a bunch of WordPress plugins that can improve a website, but sometimes finding the best ones for your business is difficult.
Plugins – tools that add functionality to your website – can help improve your relationship with your customers. Here are five useful WordPress plugins that might better the functionality of your website:
1. Google Analytics. This WordPress plugin is one that all websites should have. Google Analytics tracks and reports web traffic so you know how many people are visiting your website, which pages they find most interesting, how much time they invest in browsing through your offerings, and more. It’s a great way to get to know your audience and make your website better suited to serve them.
2. WPForms. Your customers should always have a way to contact you via your website. This WordPress plugin offers that service for you. This online form builder will help you create contact forms, order forms, and more. It’s a simple way to keep in touch with your customers – and keep them coming back!
3. Constant Contact. This is a great plugin that will help you build an email list so you can contact those who are interested in your product or service. It’s beginner-friendly and helps you tackle email marketing efficiently.
4. BackupBuddy. This plugin in does exactly what you probably think it does – it backs up your website. If something goes wrong and you experience computer failure or a cyber attack, a backup plugin like this can save you a lot of time and headache.
5. Yoast SEO. This WordPress plugin will help you optimize your site for search engines. SEO is an important part of your website, and can sometimes be confusing. Yoast makes it a bit more simple for you.
Some of these plugins come with a cost, but more often than not, they’ll be worth it in the end. These plugins can help you create a website that is best suited to serve your customers.