Pulse Marketing Agency is the digital marketing arm for Bangor Daily News, handling all digital sales and servicing clients in various industries from all over the state. Our team is growing and we are currently seeking applicants for a Business Development Executive position.
Are you a community connector?
Are you the kind of person who brings people together, who is dedicated to the growth of their community? Are you energized by networking events and speaking to new people? Have you been described as a relationship builder? Do you like sharing your adorable pet photos with your coworkers? Can you sell air?
You may be a good fit for our Business Development Executive position
We are looking for a Business Development Executive to join the family in connecting community businesses to the digital world. Your goal is to search for new business opportunities and build relationships within your network and beyond, discovering new marketing and advertising strategies to help them grow.
At Pulse I’ve been able to advance my career and earn lifelong community relationships within a fast growing industry.Cam Amoroso, Business Growth Executive
Still not sure if you have what it takes? Think about it.
If you’re good at…
- Talking to strangers to discover what their business might need.
- Understanding digital marketing or searching to understand the Google algorithm daily.
- Paying attention to the details, staying focused, making sure nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- Communicating clearly. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you’re comfortable with it both offline and online.
- Creating a positive image in the community, through networking.
You’re extra awesome if you have…
- At least a year of sales experience with digital media.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to solve problems with minimal to no help from others; a highly-motivated, tech-savvy, computer literate, self-starter.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- The flexibility to work on other projects as needed and the ability to multitask.
Are you the one? If you’re jumping up and down in pure excitement to meet your newest work family, apply now. Fill out the form below, including your resume and cover letter, to apply today!
The Nitty Gritty:
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- This is a full time position.
- We put safety first, so work from home for now, but we hope to be back in the office soon.
Bangor Daily News is an Equal Opportunity Employer.