Your website is your front desk – make it work for you.
The purpose of your website is to engage your prospects in taking the first step of the sales cycle. A successful website design provides a clear path from education to conversion, with a minimal amount of work required by the visitor – whether it’s to motivate them to fill out a form, make a purchase online, call your business, or even stop by your location for an in-person conversation.
Our websites include the following features:
- Content management systems – We believe in empowering our clients to make content changes to their website on the fly, as needed. That’s why we use well-supported, world-renowned open source content management systems, allowing you to maintain your website with ease.
- Responsive design – Today’s web is viewed on hundreds of unique monitors, laptops, tablets, and smartphones – and that number is growing every year. Responsive website design adjusts your site to the size of the viewing window, helping your visitor easily navigate through content regardless of the device being used.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices – SEO makes your website more visible on all the major search engines, and can potentially generate more leads for your business.
- Website analytics – We report the traffic coming into your website every month so you can stay up-to-date.
- Customized website training manual – We’ll provide you with a manual so you can learn how to maintain your new website on your own.