It’s not a question of “whether” you should use mobile marketing.
Mobile marketing is ubiquitous and plays a vital role in our society. In fact, mobile internet usage overtook desktop usage in 2014. It should be no surprise to businesses that their customers are unwilling to spend any time on a website that takes too long to load or is not mobile friendly. We, consumers at large, expect to access and obtain information across platforms in a seamless manner. Therefore, it’s no longer a matter of whether or not your business should venture into mobile marketing, but rather how you should best utilize this amazing marketing opportunity to reach out to your customers and convert more sales.
Pulse Marketing’s mobile marketing services include:
- Strategic planning and guidance from choosing the right tracking partner, to setting key performance indicators (KPI’s) for your campaign, to developing the best creative route for your mobile campaign.
- Design and development of a responsive website.
- Short Message System (SMS) for alerts, notifications, polling, contests, and auto-responders.
- Multimedia Message System (MMS) for rich media promotions, including video, audio, graphics, and real-time content.
- Push notifications and incentivized downloads.
- Mobile advertising services including premium display, network display, and mobile search.
- Creation of effective landing pages to help increase conversion rates.
- Monthly reporting highlighting the performance of your campaign.
Take a moment to view samples of our recent work! Peruse our success stories to view some of our complete campaigns.