WE’RE HIRING! JOIN OUR TEAM!
As Pulse’s Project Manager you’ll oversee the production of marketing projects within the agency and produce highly relevant and engaging content for a variety of topics in a highly detailed, organized, and efficient manner. We are an extremely fast-paced agency servicing clients in a variety of industries, and work on VERY tight deadlines. Our ideal candidate will have all the requirements/skills listed below, and work in a highly detailed, organized, and efficient manner.
● Minimum 2 years experience in marketing/related field.
● Bachelor’s degree in English/Communications/Journalism/Marketing/related field.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills.
● Positive and enthusiastic demeanor.
● Establish timelines, tasks, and milestones for marketing projects.
● Create and maintain project documentation.
● Lead project kick-off meetings with clients.
● Maintain schedules to ensure projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
● Act as the main contact for clients by communicating timelines and answering questions concerning projects.
● Work closely with the marketing director to manage client accounts and collaborate with the creative team to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget.
● Use project management system to create weekly priorities lists for the creative team and oversee their production.
● Conduct in-depth research on various topics to produce high quality marketing content.
● Write highly relevant and engaging content on a wide range of topics for articles, blogs, press releases, checklists, ebooks, scripts, storyboards, presentations, brochures, booklets, websites, and various other marketing pieces as needed.
● Make use of accepted English style guides and provide primary and secondary references when needed. (Plagiarism is construed grounds for termination.)
● Provide feedback to other contributors, including clients, and edit other writers’ content in a professional and specific manner.
● Optimize content for search engines.
● Be able to adopt the style, tone, and voice of the Agency and our Clients’ various types of content.
● Maintain excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
● Have strict attention to detail and work creatively on original content and with established brand guidelines.
● Maintain strong business rationale and a mind for marketing.
● Offer strong customer service internally and externally by being polite, personable, and positive.
● Solve problems with minimal to no help from others; be highly-motivated, tech-savvy and a self-starter.
● Project professional oral and written communication skills at all times.
● Remain flexible to work on other Agency projects as needed.
● Health, dental, and vision insurance
● Three weeks of paid personal time off
● Ten paid holidays
● Great work environment
● Growth opportunity
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and two writing samples to Cintia Miranda at email@example.com.